Saturday, April 2, 2011

a little bit of Lynn ...

One of my favourite bloggers out  there is Lynn of Trash to Treasure Art.  Lynn is beyond creative ... and talented in so many mediums ... she carves, she is a professional mural painter (I totally wish she could paint the inside of my house) , best of all she is an imaginative stamper and I could just go on and on ...

I was lucky enough to be able to sign up for her 2011 pay it forward and look at what she made ....





this is such a gorgeous piece ... it is so tiny and so perfect and just amazing!!!  and it came in a lovely little protective fabric envelope ... I feel so privileged  to have received this piece.  Lynn also does amazing jewellery and other things so you might want to check out her etsy store as well ...


by the way, if you want to get in on 2011 pay it forward, i still have 2 spots left ... just sign up at this post.

finally ... one of my latest layouts ... this was totally inspired by a piece that Lynn did here



I hope you all take some time to visit this very talented lady ... she always inspires!!!

Peace, love & paper
~Jo

5 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Wow Jo, that layout is awesome!!

M. Estes Zywar said...

Jo your layout is incredible!!
The little carving you won in the pay it forward is
so unique! Lucky you!
:O)
Mary

Yolanda said...

Lynn's blog is amazing, so is your LO! Love what she did with the picket fence album ... no wonder you want one. :)

Helen said...

LOVE your layout Jo! So cool! And Lynn's blog is amazing! TFS!

Lynn Stevens said...

Awe blush blush, Your so sweet Jo. and really your Layout is soooooooo Beautiful much better than what I did, your the one whos inspiring!!!
Hugs Lynn