Friday, August 6, 2010

Diane ... This one's for you!



Remember that day .... yeah, that one ... it was so much fun! You, me, our cameras, and blue sky during a late winter/early spring day (that was code for I forget the exact day tsk tsk.) So after a morning of shooting the beach, the shells, the ocean, the gulls ... we moved into the park and had fun in front of this great big structure that used to be part of a brick or cement factory (again code for i don't remember.) We finished the day with a delicious tailgate party for two ... fun all around! (now that I do remember.)

Geez, i just love using bling on layouts and i did use lots here. the three little daisies were coated with glossy accents and sprinkled with Martha's tinsel glitter. I used three little rows of Kaisercraft bling, one cool embellie from The Girls Paperie and all patterned paper is IOD. As always, thanks for stopping by.

Peace, Love & Paper ~ Jo

5 comments:

Izzy said...

Awesome layout! I remember the ones Diane did of you skipping along ;)
Can't wait until we can all go out for a photo shoot... hmmm fall perhaps with all the great colours ;)

laterg8r said...

looks like a total blast :D

ScrappeeDiane said...

I do remember, what a fabulous day that was. Love the layout with all the bling. Beautiful except for the goof in the photo. LOL

Maggie said...

What a great LO. mind if I lift it??
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.