Thursday, January 14, 2010

sneak peek!

okay ... it's just a sneak peek of some Christmas cards i made last night ... tired of my christmas paper and not wanting to sort it and put it away, i decided to turn most of it into cards ... warning ... the cards are uber simple ... but i like simple for most of the people on my list as i dont know if they really appreciate the effort that goes into some of my cards ... so very simple ... and it was a perfect exercise for getting my mojo flowing again ... so here, take a peek!

Now for the real sneak peeks ... Who has been checking out cha sneak peeks??? I have been stalking my fave companies to see what is going to be released soon ...

Tim Holtz ... as usual has amazing sneak peaks ... he is actually doing dies for sissix now ... so clearly i need a big shot ... gotta get my hands on those dies ...

Maya Road has the cutest little chipboard mini's ever ... i have to have the mini butterflies and the kraft tags and the elephant coaster book and the mini sewing chipboard and ....

Websters Pages has gorgeous papers coming out, i cant wait to see them irl

Prima ... sorry ... you dont want to look at these ... THEY ARE ALL MINE so dont bother peeking .... OMG their papers and flowers and embellies are totally me and totally gorgeous ... and i need them all ... and ... and ... thud ... my panties just hit the floor ....yes their stuff is just that gorgeous ...

So which sneak peek are you lusting after?

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

dropped your panties ROFLMAO!!!!

i want it all too :D

here's hoping we both win the lottery!!

ScrappeeDiane said...

Glad to see you are creating and I love your cards. What a great idea, just use it that way you don't have to store it. Well I guess you have to store the cards but that is with your Christmas stuff and not really in your scrapping stash anymore.I'm not a peeker, I would rather wait and see the new items irl. Anyway this is the year to use up the old stash so I don't need to see any new and fabulous items. LOL