Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thanks Friend!


Lookie what Carrie gave me!!! how very cool is that!

This award is bestowed onto blogs that are exceedingly charming. These bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes cut, even more friendships are propagated. (Thanks for noticing Jackie, it means a lot to me!!)
Please give more attention to these writers.

Deliver this award to six bloggers, who must choose six more and include this cleverly written text in the body of their award.
So I am sending it to Lois, Sue C & Sue F ... all of my other bloggy buddies have these lovey little acknowledgments.

Don't know how charming my blog is, but i'm not into the self-aggrandizement stuff, and wowzers, big word for so late at night! Right now simple single syllables are about all i want to type or speak....
Carrie, I hope you find your owl ring girl ... let me know if you do!



3 comments:

laterg8r said...

you are awesome jo, your work inspires me, sorry for the big word, off to try to get the ring today! will update later (thanks for the help) :D

hayleycreates said...

Jo, I know your full of lots of big words... I've heard them! You deserve the bloggy award - you rock the party.

Lois aka katesmum said...

I love your blog Jo... especially all the stuff you write...!