Wednesday, September 23, 2009

On to scrappier things ....

While Izzy is away, I have been busy over at Pick of the Patch ... I can't wait till she returns so I can free up some time for scrapping my own stuff! I did manage to pull off one very very quick layout while working at the last POTP all day crop ... don't judge, like I said, it was uber quick!



ON another note ... looking for a great photographer??? or just want to see some great pictures??? Check out Erin Gilmore Photography. Erin is the daughter of my friend Wendy ... I have been watching her photography for quite a while now and she is good!!! I already know that I want her to photograph my daughter's wedding ... well, if my daughter agrees, and if and when she sets a date, but that depends on actually getting engaged, and then there is that whole finding a serious boyfriend thing ... but I'm not rushing things ... am I?

5 comments:

laterg8r said...

this is cool jo - love how the pics are trapped in the web :D

ScrappeeDiane said...

Great layout, I love all the hidden photos. You Rock!!!

Lois aka katesmum said...

that is a great layout...love the skull and crossbones too!

Kathy said...

Awesome LO! Love this one! Totally fun!

Sue said...

YABADABADOO...I bought this paper today...and I am totally CASING this idea...not even asking you permission..no sir-eee Bob
LOVE IT!!!!!

Missed you today too :-)