Thursday, August 13, 2009

playtime!

Well, i have been busy lately but i have also had some play time so i made a few layouts!

Tank girl is one of my all time faves! i love the Collage Press Knave of Hearts line and I love love love that I could use it on a layout about my daughter. I used Carrie's technique of attaching my Tim Holtz sprockets with the uber cool tiny attacher. This lo also has a TH ticket and i used the ranger distressed ink and TH distressed stickers on the chipboard letters and dots on the scalloped die cut.


I whipped up this quick little lo of baby me using the Basic Grey Lemonade line. I gotta say i love border punches right now, and i used my "arrow" border punch to punch the ruffled border and to punch the edges of the photo mat. So easy and yet so cool!


Finally, a quick layout using MLYB Fresh Print Traveller line ... I love the leaves ... I think I will need a few more pieces of that pp ... just so i can cut out cool leaves for fall layouts and cards.

Kathy stopped by POTP yesterday ... I had so much fun talking to her ... I told her where the nearest fabric shop was and off she went ... she picked up soooo many cool goodies that I had to stop there today myself. When i was there I started to feel the need to quilt again ... and the fabrics .... oh wow, soooo gorgeous ... I had to cut my trip short before i went off the deep end. I totally can't afford both hobbies and for now I am sticking with my scrapbooking! It's way too much fun :)

5 comments:

Sue said...

Great productive play time Jo! Hayley is going to have one amazing scrapbook if you ever finish! LOL

ScrappeeDiane said...

Great layouts Jo, I love those leaves too. Glad to see you have found time to Scrapbook, it sure feeds the soul. Have a great day :o)

Kathy said...

Love all your layouts Jo! They're great! I had such a fun time visiting you and talking about all the yummy scrapbooking goodies that are going to be coming soon! And my trip to the fabric store was a blast! I found all sorts of little treasures I can't wait to play with! Thanks for the tips!

Izzy said...

Great layouts!

laterg8r said...

love love love tank girl - great title, great lo!

weren't you the cutest little baby - so totally trying the ruffle edge on a lo this weekend!

love those leaves too!

ps - TAG, you're it!