Thursday, May 7, 2009

insomnia ....

... to awake to sleep and too tired to do anything ... 'cept surf ... and post ...

So I went to the Scrapaholics coffee meetup tonight .... don't know why we call it coffee, we mostly all go for dinner ... it was tres fun! Caught Diane being her usual fun self ... picture coming later, my batteries are dead ...

H didn't get off work till 10:30 tonight ... so between her two jobs she put in a 13 hour day ... she's sleeping like a baby right now ...

... oh and adventures in reassembling my newly painted place ... thinking i'm really strong but in reality that's not quite the case ... i tried to hang a cabinet in the bathroom ... oooops!!!! dropped it ... luckily i didn't damage the new paint job, unluckily (hey that's a real word according to spellcheck, but spellcheck isn't a real word) i broke both doors off of it ... so now ... its just a shelf

Brenna's Birthday crop on friday night at Pick of the Patch was loads of fun ... and there was cake ... and photo ops ... it's all good ... I actually managed to get two layouts done. Both with the newest Basic Grey lines, one with Lime Rickey and the other with Wisteria ... the Wisteria layout was uber simple, but sometimes simple just rocks my little scrapbooking heart .... so here they are ...

Oh, speaking of Pick of the Patch ... they are now on Facebook and Twitter ... look for them as Pick of the Patch Scrapbooking ... maybe I will see you there :) Take care all, I'm off to play Mahjong on line ... not quite ready for sleep yet .... thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

Izzy said...

I love those layouts Jo... they are fantastic IRL too!
Go get some sleep!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Great LOs. Your daughter looks like such a character...all the funny faces she makes LOL

Sue C said...

Love the layouts Jo! You are so creative.

Kathy said...

Strange, I've been suffering from insomnia myself. Maybe it's the weather? And...I've had such bizarre vivid dreams too. Glad you didn't hurt yourself trying to hang that cabinet, errr, shelf lol ;o) Love your LOs! You always inspire me!

Lois aka katesmum said...

I also can't sleep...I love the layouts... in fact that's one of the reasons I cruised the store and bought... and bought... and bought!! Hey..tell Izzy I am still waiting for that email..